Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 2023

The Dream Master's Poem


Dreaming of a Lost Love

_____

Even when you're gone, I can't escape,

The thought of you, it's a constant tape,

Playing in my mind, day and night,

Even in my dreams, you're still in sight.


I see your face, so clear and bright,

In my dreams, you're still in sight,

Your hair, your smile, your sparkling eyes,

Everything about you, just amplifies.


The way you laughed, the way you talked,

The way you walked, so confident and poised,

I see you dancing, under the moonlit skies,

And my heart beats faster, it never dies.


Even when you're gone, you're still with me,

In my dreams, you're my reality,

And though we're apart, our love still remains,

A flame that burns, through the sunshine and the rains.


I dream of holding you, and feeling your embrace,

Of gazing into your eyes, and seeing your face,

And though it's just a dream, it feels so real,

A love that transcends, every pain and ordeal.


So I'll keep on dreaming, of the love we once had,

Of the moments we shared, the good and the bad,

For even though you're gone, you're still in my heart,

A love that will never die, even when we're apart.

No comments: